The global solution for load tracking.
Chain of custody, point of origin, bank level security, and more...Free Demo
Access all your information from your smartphone.
No more spending time sifting through papers, old spreadsheets or filing cabinets. Everything you need to run your operation is at your fingertips.
A quick look at where we’ve been and where we’re going.
Development of IT Infrastructure
The required IT to facilitate data driver load transactions on the cloud has already been developed and is available as a minimum viable product (MVP).
Digital Load Sheet
Development of an iOS app that replaces the redundancy of a load sheet on a job. Geocaches a load’s point of origin and establishes chain of custody, creating opportunity for vertical integration with mills.
Pre Commercial Launch
Two of the largest natural resource producers in the Southeast are currently tracking thousands of loads, allowing TRACT to scale for capacity and ensure broad business support.
Load Tracking App
iOS and Android smartphone apps finalized and ready to launch in the field, allowing for real-time chain of custody. Imagine looking at a digital map and seeing what products your truckers are hauling and where they’re going.
Web/iOS/Android app that digitally automates the timber contract creation process, negotiations, and manages e-signatures.
Web portal that allow vendors to see their A/R, statements and previous payments.
We release updates and iterations to our web software every single week. Sometimes a release will address minor bugs and features, but most of the time updates add significant changes to make your business better.Show Me Recent Updates →
v1.11 Release - March 15, 2018
- 243Adding a validation on the user name field to prevent empty names.
- 242Cosmetic updates to Settlement Statements index
- 240Output a placeholder in empty datatable cells
- 269Add affix feature to table buttons on Jobs Settlements and Delivered pages
- 268Front-end updates to Vendor Statements Edit page
- 267Custom styling for 404 and 500 error pages
- 266Update styles for Export options on Loads page
- 264Fix small bug with time picker showing up on statements preview.
- 263Add job product notes
- 262Front-end updates to Loads page tables
- 261Show last location of trailer
- 260Changing 'Limit Amount' to just 'Amount'
- 259add api access for website stats
- 258Cosmetic updates to Settlement Statements Create page
- 257Add sub-menu tabs for All, Paid and Unpaid to Settlement Statements page
- 256Add navigation sub-menu to mill rec page
- 255Update design of Credit Loads page
- 254Bug, remove duplicate mills from My Mills
- 253Send vendor documents expiration emaile
- 252fix bug on firefox with job product dist on trucker
- 251Adding conditional pagination. Only paginates for HTML version of the…
- 250Allow override of county on a job
- 249fix address on job details page when not all details of address were
- 248Add vendor documents
- 247Add api endpoint for choosing a load
- 246Add ability to upload images to tickets
- 245Cosmetic updates to settlement statements preview page
- 244Cosmetic updates to settlement statements edit screen
We’ve got years of experience building quality products.
Over 30 years of experience in the timber industry. Director of Georgia Farm Bureau’s Timber Division for 25 years. Managed $13,000,000 in operational revenue for GFB’s over 300,000 members.
Over 10 years of software experience in business development. Has influenced projects in the Financial Tech, Big Agriculture, and Real Estate spaces. Includes Quicken’s Rocket Mortgage, Realcreate, and International Forest Company’s Seedling Advisor.
Over 10 years of web development experience. Has launched and managed enterprise software with thousands of active daily users (ADU).
Over 12 years of design experience. Has worked on large enterprise software projects, including Quicken’s Rocket Mortgage, big agriculture, and some of the largest furniture companies in the world.
Over 5 years experience in front end web development. Has worked on projects like Timber Update, Quicken’s Rocket Mortgage, and more.
Over 8 years experience in iOS development. Has worked on several projects for UBERX, a venture capital firm based in San Francisco.